Home Noticeboard Maintenance, Renovation, Repairs Forum Tracing boat registration

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tony WhiteTony White
    Participant

Hi I have recently bought a rowan 22, arabella. which I intend to renovate, I am trying to trace any details of this little boat but only have the name to go on.
    Any advice would be most welcome. Tony

Linda NixonLinda Nixon
    Keymaster

Hi Tony,
    I have been the Membership Secretary of the Macwester Owners Association for over ten years
    and I have never had any record of a Mac called ‘Arabella’.
    Are you trying to fine out about this boat specifically or the Rowan Crown in general. The
    Association holds lots of information on the boat, but you have to be a full member to access
    the archive materials.
    Linda

John GreenJohn Green
    Participant

Hi Linda!

Thanks for letting me join your association

I’m looking to get some information on my new purchase/project. She’s called Grizelda and I think she’s a macwester 27 but I’m a total newbie so I’d like to ask the experts  she was nearly under with rain water when I got her and has been a couple of long weekends spent on her pics to follow

kind regards John green

You must be logged in to view attachments.

Anna BlockAnna Block
    Participant

Hi John,

definitely looks like a 27 (external rudder but all the shape of a 26). As a member of a family who has had a long love affair with MacWesters, welcome to the association!

I hope you have managed to find time around lockdowns to spend a bit of time on her.

Anna

Anna BlockAnna Block
    Participant

Hi Tony,

Do you have the Lloyds list number for her? (It’s the wooden plaque -see John’s first photo) if so, then you might be able to get info from them?

Just a thought….

Anna

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.