The Macwester Owners Association extends a warm welcome to you and offers you the following levels of involvement in our community.
If you are a casual visitor and only want to browse our web site please feel free to look around – but you won’t be able get access the Forum, Journal Archives, Technical Library, Community Events, be able to add items on the Classified Ads pages or your boat on the Macwester Map. To do that you should either Register or become a Club Member
- Register on this web site to become more actively involved within our community. Registration is free and gives you access to our forum and community events. You can add your boat to the Macwester Map for others to see and will receive a confirmatory email for immediate account activation.
- Membership Application On Line Complete this form and use the PayPal link to pay a first year membership subscription of £30 and a recurring annual fee of £20 pa.
- When you join as a member you receive a Welcome pack, Club Burgee and Membership card.
- You will receive two issues a year of the Macwester Owners Association Journal. One in Spring and one in Autumn. These contain club information and articles on all things Macwesters submitted by members about their boats, stories, voyages, lessons learnt and jobs carried out.
- The Macwester Owners Association is an Affiliate of the Royal Yachting Association. By showing your Membership Card you have access to all affiliated sailing clubs and many chandlers will give discount.
- You get full access to the Club Website member’s areas. There you can view past Journals and a list of technical articles to download and make copies. You will be able to submit classified ads.
- Macwester members have an open invitation to the Club’s AGM. The meeting venue moves around the country each year to give as many members as possible opportunity to attend. The business side is short so there is more time to view the photo competition entries, present awards and enjoy getting to know and talking to fellow Macwester enthusiasts. To make a day of it there is always added activity. A unique venue of special interest, tour or guest speaker and an evening meal.
- Through the club you can link up with other Macwester owners that have the same boat as yours or other Macwester owners in your area. You can contact any Member that has shared their contact details via the Map boat location app on our Website.
- Membership Application (postal) For those not wanting to pay on line this is a PDF file Application Form for you to download and post to the Membership Secretary. The form includes a Standing Order request for you to send to your bank. The Membership Secretary will email you activation details once payments have been confirmed. For Postal Membership send your completed form to the Membership Secretary (details included in the form).
Whatever level of association you choose, we hope you enjoy this site and hope you use it for all things Macwester and become a regular visitor.
For specific enquiries email either: