Annual General Meeting 2023/24 – Placeholder for next year’s Association Meeting
We’ll publish the programme for the event closer to the time. But in the meantime, and to whet your your appetite, here’s a copy of the programme from last year, which was held up in Blundellsands Sailing Club, near Southport.
AGM Programme from 2022/23
Social get together and dinner for those who can make it at hostelry to be determined near the Travelodge, Southport. Overnight accommodation can be booked for those that need it at the Travelodge. (Group booking discount – quote MacWester Owners Association)
Saturday 25th February
- 10.30 Minibus transport from Travelodge to Blundellsands Sailing Club
- 11.00 Annual MacMeet begins with tea, coffee and biscuits.
- 11.30 AGM and presentation of awards
- 12.30 Buffet Lunch followed by photographic competition
- 14.00 Sightseeing via minibus
- 19.00 Lancashire Hot Pot Supper for AGM attendees, opportunity to meet the Blundllesands Sailing Club members.
- Close of play – minibus transport returns to Travelodge, Southport