Home Noticeboard The General Forum Best bargain of the year!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Old age and decrepitude means that we can no longer sail our boat. Baingarra is a Macwester Rowan 22 with an inboard Yanmar 1GM10 engine. She is in Deacons Boatyard on the Hamble. She needs some tlc but basically sound. We are offering her for sale at the princely price of £10. This is because brokers costs would exceed the value of the boat and hard standing costs will be accruing.
    Anyone interested, please contact marchandian@uwclub.net or call 01420 478487.
    See you at the AGM.
    Ian and March

Gilbert MunozGilbert Munoz
    Participant

That’s great, you people have written such a nice piece of articles about coupons and how to get it quickly without wasting too much time on it. Coupons and voucher code sites are doing very well nowadays to get discounted products as you people discuss about voucher for purchasing beauty products. Anyways, one of my friend suggest me to build a voucher or cashback website to make like this one web. I don’t have much knowledge about it. But I have read few articles regarding it & the people making handsome income from these kind of websites. I don’t know am I right or not but the fact is that I have read this from different articles on the web. I have seen few solutions for it but I don’t know which is a perfect one for me like RevGlue offers free coupons and voucher code site with full-fledged data right. do you know about it. If yes, then please share your thoughts or experience with me. So, that I can use this website without any hesitation. I am Waiting your response & thank you in advance.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.