Home Noticeboard The General Forum I’m back!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Leonard BADDELEYLeonard BADDELEY
    Participant

I don’t know how or who, but I am now back on the face book Macwester group, I happened to do a search on FB for Macwester and the group appeared with some of my old post, before I was blocked. I re applied to enter the group and was accepted. Who ever did this, I can only say a big thank you, and I look forward to contributing to the group. I have a a lot of experience with engines, both inboard and outboard, electronics, radio and more having spent all my working life in these fields, and I hope maybe able offer help to those who may need it…….

Rob WombwellRob Wombwell
    Keymaster

Hi Leonard
    Good to hear that. I’m not a member of that group (indeed I deliberately don’t have a FB account!) but I do keep an eye on it as a visitor and I saw your recent postings of the work done on your Wight. I was particularly interested because I also have a Wight which I’m also renovating. The job I’m considering for the winter is making the cabin interior a tad more practical and so I’m gathering ideas for different layout options. What you’d done looked very innovative, so well done and many thanks for taking time to send up the pics. I’ll be posting some of my own on the this MOA site when I get a chance – note there are some software enhancements coming to this site soon which will give us the option to post FB style pics, videos and narrative as on the FB page. You’re obviously a keen FB user and hopefully you’ll have time to check out these new facility and give me your feedback. That’d be really helpful.
    All the best
    Rob Wombwell
    MOA site webmaster

Look forward to being able to include photos on the Forum posts.

Anna BlockAnna Block
    Participant

Hi Leonard,

I’m also with Rob in deliberately not having a FaceBook account. Have you posted your stories on the Association forum?

I haven’t had time to look through them all, but they sound really interesting.

Anna

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.