Home Noticeboard Web Site Forum MOA App

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Peter LloydPeter Lloyd
    Participant

Can I access the web site with an APP

Rob WombwellRob Wombwell
    Keymaster

Hi there Peter

I’m the developer of the MOA website. Thanks for your question, and by “APP”, I assume  you’re meaning either an iPhone or Android App, in which case the answer is sadly No, at least not yet, although we have been thinking about this, and we note that the Westerly Owners Association ( at https://westerly-owners.co.uk/) are considering building these.

So the situation at the moment is that the website we have built is fully accessible from any mobile device, through any of the common web browsers typically found on those devices (Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Opera etc.).  The web pages should render appropriately for the device size, and orientation (landscape or portrait), so provided you’ve got mobile data coverage, you should be able to get at the MOA website for any information you may need.

You’ve also reminded me that I always intended to add a little trick to the website that would prompt anyone accessing the website from a mobile device to be create an icon on their phone so they could get immediate (single click) access to the website.

It’s not difficult to do. I’ll promote that to the top of my “WEBSITE TO DO” list.

Thanks again for your question, and the reminder.

ATB

Rob Wombwell

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.