Home Noticeboard Web Site Forum New Web site – background

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Rob WombwellRob Wombwell
    Keymaster

We have started work on a new web site to replace the existing one which is now getting a little long in the tooth. Our work-so-far is available to view at https://www.macwester.org.uk. Please feel free to look around – we’d welcome any comments you have, either by email to webmaster@macwester.org.uk  or as a reply or a new topic here in this forum. The new site is far from complete yet but it’s navigable and should give you the general idea we are aiming at. Navigation (i.e.: the menu bar) is similar to that in the existing site, and we’ve copied the existing site’s user accounts across so you can login (same credentials as on the existing site) to see “inside” the site. This is very much Work-In-Progress, so expect the site to be changing regularly was we continue working on it.

The new site looks excellent. I couldn’t reach the forum through the new web site but it might not be live yet. Would you be able to leave a note here when new functions are available?

Rob WombwellRob Wombwell
    Keymaster

Thanks Bernie. well its a start anyway. Not sure what you mean about the Forum I’ve just checked that its reachable from the menu bar. Try again and let me know if you still can’t get into it. Meanwhile, I’m preparing set of notes for the Review team so we can work through the site together methodically.
    ATB
    Rob

Chris NixonChris Nixon
    Keymaster

The Forum is working much better now, Rob.
    I have been able to post replies tonight easily to a community member.
    Chris

Chris NixonChris Nixon
    Keymaster

The Forum is working much better now, Rob.
    I have been able to post replies tonight easily to a community member.
    Chris

Roland GauvainRoland Gauvain
    Participant

Hi,

Just joined the association and really pleased with the new website, however, the login/password I recieved from Linda doesnt appear to work, wondering if I should just request new ones?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.