Home Noticeboard Sailing & Cruising Forum Route to the Netherlands

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Peter BosmanPeter Bosman

To All,

I am working on a new cruising guide for the Netherlands. I would love to get some input here.
    The guide will be combined with short filmclips on youtube.

Especially when you have stories about the Netherlands or your trip that are fun to read and interesting for other sailors.

– when you visited the Netherlands before, which route did you take across the North-Sea?
    – What would you like to know about the Netherlands? (standing mast route, Wwaddensea, inland harbours and marina’s which cities you want to visit?)
    – What other information can be useful for you?
    – Equipment, do you use Internet on board. (a lot of information is freely available and can keep the book thin).

The book will contain routes and tips and navigation information. Also advice from professional pilots about the areas.

Any other suggestions?

Please send your stories to peter@publimix.nl or place them on this forum.

Thank you!
    Peter Bosman

Who am I?
    I Peter Bosman, I am a writer, publisher and filmer in the Netherlands, I used to be a sailing instructor and shipsmate on large barges. I just bought a small yacht (Westerly Centaur) that is perfectly suitable to visit the Waddensea and the shallow waters of the Netherlands, lake IJssel, Friesland, the rivers etc.

Chris NixonChris Nixon
    Keymaster

Sorry – Chris and I cannot help as we have never sailed in those waters.
    LINDA
    Commodore

Hi Peter,

I have sent you an email. Feel free to edit as you see fit.

cheers,

Bernie

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.